How to Book our Short Course
Posted on November 18, 2021
BOOK YOUR TWILIGHT SHORT COURSE TEE TIME
If you’re new to golf, we understand that it can be quite daunting to walk onto a golf course and have everyone assume you know what you’re doing. There’s no such thing as “I’m not good enough yet” – just get out there and have a go, there’s no pressure at Collier Park!
Twilight Short Course
If you’re nervous, try our new Twilight Short Course, the perfect entry to the golf course. Every Monday – Thursday afternoon from 4pm, we’ll set a shorter course overlaying one of our 9-hole courses. Our Short Course makes it much easier to reach the green and reduces the time pressure, but still demands that all skills are used and practiced.
Even if you’re a seasoned golfer, our short course offers you the ability to work on your short game and improve your technique and distance control.
How to get started:
- Book your Short Course twilight tee time here and ensure to select the course with ‘Includes SHORT COURSE’ next to it. You can book in groups of up to 4 players.
- Please check-in at the Pro Shop 10 minutes prior to your tee off and let our friendly staff know you are new to golf. They are on hand to help explain the game, the equipment and to get you started.
- All players will need a separate set of golf clubs. These are available for hire in the Pro Shop for $20. Golf balls and tees are not included in the hire set but are also available at the Pro Shop for purchase.
- Children under 16 years will need adult supervision.
- Look out for our helpful tips on the signs half way down the fairway – your starting point.
- Lastly, don’t worry about the rules – throw your ball out of the bunker if you like! Just get a feel for the course, have a laugh and enjoy being out there.
For more tips, read our New to Golf Guide here.