Sunday 26 April 2020
We welcome the news today that the WA State Government has relaxed the two-person limit on indoor and outdoor gatherings from tomorrow, Monday 27 April 2020.
Before making any changes to the booking and playing conditions below, The City of South Perth will await formal advice from the Department of Health.
Until then, all of the current booking and playing conditions for golf and the driving range (below) continue to apply.
Booking sheets for golf and the range are currently open for each day up to Monday 4 May 2020. The opening of all subsequent booking sheets will be paused until a decision on the implications of this change to restrictions is made in the coming days.
You’ve done such a great job so far by adhering to the following strict conditions. Please continue this until we have further updates for you.
Social Distancing :
- At all times and in all locations across the venue, you must maintain social distancing (1.5m).
- All 27 holes will open for 9 holes only and we’ve been keeping them in great condition for your return!
- ONLINE BOOKINGS ONLY
- STRICTLY NO WALK-INS
- Groups of 2 players at 10 minute tee intervals
- Single-rider cart hire only, just $15 for 9 holes
- No Twilight Golf
- First tee time is 7.30am, last is 3.00pm
- The course will close at 5.00pm
Driving Range Usage:
- To avoid groups of people on the range you are required to BOOK A RANGE BAY ONLINE before you arrive at the golf course
- STRICTLY NO WALK-INS
- Bay is booked for a 45 minute interval only
- 1 person per bay to adhere to social distancing requirements
- Range Bay bookings are $20 each and includes a large bucket of balls (approx. 110 balls)
- Payment is to be made in the Golf Shop
- First bay booking is 8.00am, last bay is 4.00pm
To BOOK ONLINE for golf or to for the driving range CLICK HERE
Food & Beverage:
Takeaway snacks and drinks will be available from our kiosk during our opening hours, however please do not congregate in the alfresco area. We remain strictly no BYO alcohol.
On course drinking water fountains are in operation however we encourage you to run the water for a few seconds before drinking. As always, regular hand washing or sanitising is highly recommended.
We’ve missed having you just as much as you’ve missed your golf, and look forward to seeing you soon. Just remember to book online before you visit!
The Team at Collier Park Golf